K&N and Corsa

Discussion in 'Performance' started by zbad55, Sep 6, 2019.

Sponsored By: Black Bear Performance
  1. zbad55

zbad55 Member

Name:
    Carl
    Well, 2 weeks ago I installed the K&N CAI on my 16 Tahoe and really am loving it so far. Install was a breeze and time wise it took about an hour. I have already noticed way better throttle response and as of yesterday an increase of 2 mpg average for my driving habits.

After reading a lot of threads here I also decided to upgrade to a performance cat back system. I decided to go with the Corsa performance system. I have a local shop doing the install next Tuesday and getting exciting to feel and hear the performance difference. Corsa is also running a $75.00 dollar rebate so every little bit helps. From some of the videos I have watched the system sounds great.

2. zbad55

zbad55 Member

Name:
    Carl
    Just had the Corsa system installed today and all I can say is, it is fantastic. Great sound when idling and perfect when getting on it thru all the gears. Best part of all is not very loud on the inside of the cabin and no drone at all. I was a little worried from some things I read about it being to loud but that is not the case at all. Sure glad I went with the Corsa and would highly recommend it. This video is pretty much spot on of you have a 5.3L

sealandsky likes this.