Just Wanted To Say Farewell

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
$12k for an '07, I'd sell it also!

Doesn't mean ya gotta leave though
But it costs a fortune to replace it with another used vehicle because all the prices are inflated right now so what’s the point? Same with people selling their house only to find out they can’t even buy another unless they have cash for it and outbid the other buyers. And if you take very long the prices go up even more. You can’t win.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Like @Rocket Man said and the home part I can attest to because I am in the self storage business and I am completely full with 612 units. I get people come in and rent storage because the home they own is selling for a lot and then they tell me they will buy another house and move out within 2 months. I don't say a word because I know that 90% of them, I will still have as tenants after 6 months and beyond.

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not that im leaning specifically ford regardless that i have 2 fords now. the suggested price tag on one of the extreme offroad versions of the new bronco is only 48k. with a factory warrantied and installed lift kit factory sitting on 37s its tempting to actually try to find out what the out the door price is to order one. ive seen a couple broncos already and thought they looked like a joke. looking on thier website apparently nobody had bought anything over a base model with some trimmings.

OP
OP
Jason in DLH

Jason in DLH

Cheeseburger and Fries
Reaction score
Sorry to see you go. Just curious, but why did you decide to go to a Wrangler from a Yukon Denali?

My wife has a Denali (and it’s rust free unlike mine!), so we have that. And I guess I’m going through a midlife crisis and want to bring the good ole days back as a Wrangler was my first vehicle as well. I miss cruising with the top and doors off as well.

OP
OP
Jason in DLH

Jason in DLH

Cheeseburger and Fries
Reaction score
Sorry to see you go as well. Best of luck with the Jeep.

If you happen to get a chance, post some pics of the new ride, before you are lost for good down that jeep aftermarket rabbit hole. :)

Here’s what I hope it will look like (the dealership is going to look for a similar model tomorrow)…

Attachments

• 1D8F9D00-DE51-464C-AC48-CA69C5575945.jpeg
    1D8F9D00-DE51-464C-AC48-CA69C5575945.jpeg
    176 KB · Views: 3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC