Just Wanted To Say Farewell

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jason in DLH

Cheeseburger and Fries
Reaction score
It’s official…I’ve decided to sell my ‘07 black Yukon Denali with 150k miles for $12,000 (comes with two extra sets of 20” wheels that I took off the ‘07 and wife’s ‘15) plus delivery (if anyone is interested) for a Wrangler.

Been great getting to know you all and thanks for all the help and entertainment as I won’t be on here much in the future.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to see you go. Just curious, but why did you decide to go to a Wrangler from a Yukon Denali?

He was tired of the comfort and reliability and long range. Wants to drive around with the doors off and the top down in flip flops rolling on 37s and plus, he can change out his grill to one of them angry looking ones, lots of accessories. Best accessory would be to get rid of those crummy motors and do an LS swap.

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
with these prices, tempting!
I would have probably gone with a jeep if i could source one with a V8 already installed.
+ used prices for those things are silly high.
Wife wanted one, but 20k for one that has nearly 200k and is over 10 years old = pass. :jester:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518