just put 22's on my limited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

macgod90

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
wow that limited looks very nice with those wheels and yes LIMTED OWNERS UNITE

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

I like the stock Limited wheels...but I'd be curious to see what they'd look like larger. I'm not always a fan of oversized wheels, but I like what you've got there, carbed87. I like the fit and the style.

Limited owners unite!*

* Or at least comment on fellow Limited owners' rides on occasion.

yes limited owners unite! ha people around where i live rarely even know what a limited tahoe is till they see mine

OP
OP
carbed87

carbed87

Reaction score
im glad everyone likes them! now if my factory center caps would show up...

hey tahoelimited- ill sell you my 20" torque thrust replicas for cheap (like $650 with tires) the have some peeling on the machined part but would make your truck look really good. heres a pic of my truck with them:

Attachments

• mikey 017.jpg
    mikey 017.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 101
  • mikey 018.jpg
    mikey 018.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 84
  • mikey 076.jpg
    mikey 076.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 82

TahoeLimited

Reaction score
hey tahoelimited- ill sell you my 20" torque thrust replicas for cheap (like $650 with tires) the have some peeling on the machined part but would make your truck look really good. heres a pic of my truck with them:

Those do look medium awesome...I'm struggling financially to just hang on to the Limited itself, so I can't afford to even buy new tires (which it needs), let alone think about mods. I'm probably just going to let it sit until next year...hopefully I'll have extra bucks to put into it by then. But thanks for the offer!

evil_e

Reaction score
i really don't mean to steal ones thunder...but holy shit dude....i want those wheels....in black. ive got black 22s on my limited now, and im saving for all black Asantis....but i think i just had my mind changed for me. ive NEVER seen that style OEM wheel in 22s. so um.....where might a fellow limited owner ****** some of those up? i sure would like to be one of the first in my area to rock some of those?

Oh, btw....you need to call a Dr......cause your hoe is SICK!!!!

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think NORCAL SS on here sells them.

OP
OP
carbed87

carbed87

Reaction score
ya norcalSS. you can get them in all black too (pretty sure)

and thanks for the compliments