just ordered my kit:)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

genevieve

Shadow
Reaction score
It's 2" torsion keys. I'm thinking of running 285-50-20. I want fat tires.. I'm thinking that size. My kit came in today soooo I'm hoping next week. My uncle is lowering her:)

gbleezy

loves to snowboard
Reaction score
man i want one so bad. can't wait to see pics.

brndns_hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's 2" torsion keys. I'm thinking of running 285-50-20. I want fat tires.. I'm thinking that size. My kit came in today soooo I'm hoping next week. My uncle is lowering her:)

cool, that's what I'm running, so i'll be curious to see how the 2/4 drop looks :D

B0$$MAN

Boss of all Bosses
Reaction score
How much was the kit? - if you don't mind me asking.
Also, what is included in the kit?

OP
OP
G

genevieve

Shadow
Reaction score
350 shipped woth shock extenders, 2" torsion keys& a adjustable 3-4" spring. Of course I'm going 4" lol

But Texas is the best:)! Duhh come on now.

Does anyone have this kit on? If so how is the ride? I have a single with a c notch & it rode like shit. I'm hoping this doesn't either:/ but there are sacrifices:)

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

How much does the free travel mod run?

B0$$MAN

Boss of all Bosses
Reaction score
350 shipped woth shock extenders, 2" torsion keys& a adjustable 3-4" spring. Of course I'm going 4" lol

But Texas is the best:)! Duhh come on now.

Does anyone have this kit on? If so how is the ride? I have a single with a c notch & it rode like shit. I'm hoping this doesn't either:/ but there are sacrifices:)

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

How much does the free travel mod run?

That's a really good deal.
For what vehicle did you get this kit for?

OP
OP
G

genevieve

Shadow
Reaction score
I'm stupid it doesn't come with the shock extenders so now I have to decode on new shocks or buying the extenders

Tahoe03mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 305/50R20 Yokohama Geolandar I pretty sure i'm going with the 3/5 when I get the money. How's it for towing afterward? I'm going to tow a ski boat once in a while

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomase1269

Latest posts