Just ordered BlueFusion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe it's made by Scosche.

Do you have a GMX550 (Lockpick) installed?

I'm looking into adding the BlueFusion onto my already installed GMX550.

BigRed76

SeniorGroupbuyMember
Reaction score
I have it installed in my Yukon an absolutely LOVE it!! Simple to install (15 minutes) and works FLAWLESSLY even with my Lockpick!

OP
OP
Jades Dark heart

Jades Dark heart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got home on Friday and there was a package in the mail for me. From the time I opened it, watched the install video on Scosche website and had it installed was 15 minutes and the majority of that time was running the mic wire.

The bluetooth works better than my Pioneer P8000BT did in my old tahoe. I am really happy with this purchase and would recommend it to anyone.

NJ Denali XL

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Bluefusion

Hey guys my name is Tony... First post here, and I wanted to share with you my experience so far with Bluefusion. I ordered this part from Crutchfield last week and have had it installed for about 5 days now. It's a great product, install was about 3 minutes, drop the glove box, plug in the T harness, route the microphone, and I was up and running... I would say it operates with a 95% efficiency so far. Although I do seem to be having some very intermittent static only coming through my right side speakers, but I have unplugged it re-plugged it in and it seems to be fine. The greatest feature other than the crystal clear Bluetooth connection, is the ability to stream audio from my iPhone. I was skeptical about what the sound quality would be when streaming, but I can honestly say it's just as clear if I were listening via the 3.5mm stereo jack! I will continue to monitor the slight static issue and keep you guys updated....

Anyone else have this problem after an install? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated :)

Btw I have factory nav/with Bose center point system

Thanks!
Tony
:hands:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KeyMoSteel