Just got my 2018 PPV 9C1 Tahoe Callaway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Bo!! I love it!

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don’t make us wait! What’s it about? Since you said Calloway must be supercharged.

OP
OP
B

Bodacious

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I ordered he PPV from Donohoo Chevrolet as my company has a FAN#. I coordinated with Chris at Callaway and had the vehicle shipped to Callaway as soon as it came off the line. There, they added the SC480 package and the suspension package. While they were finishing up the install, Motorweek asked if they could test it on their show.

Chris told me it ran 14.1 in the quarter, so I am very pleased. I just picked it up this past Friday from Donohoo. I will get some additional pics. I can tell you that it is awesome. I removed all badges except for one on the rear and the supercharged badges on the hood. I still might remove the rear badge, but I haven’t decided yet. I had Donohoo add a push bumper and a PA system. This will be my company car go two years and then if we don’t sell it, it will transition into our fleet. I am pretty sure I will purchase it from our company in two years.

Per Chris at Callaway, this is the first and only PPV they have ever done.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Company car that you got to order and send to Calloway? You are officially my hero!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645