It JUST came in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
also word of warning as well. To much quiet is bad. As in makes people sick. Your mind processes motion though the vibrations in your head and vision. You take one away and thats how people get sick. In this case your trying to take away the vibrations. This is also a reason people get sick while reading in a car. Their staring at the book and to the eye it looks like your not moving, but your head is feeling the vibrations.

Also why people on motor cycles should not wear ear plugs on dark roads. After a few minuites you start to feel sick.

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was just thinking about taking the exhaust off a prius and welding it into place on my truck...

I'll get window blinds so when we are driving, its dark and people feel like they are in a theater! lol

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

also word of warning as well. To much quiet is bad. As in makes people sick. Your mind processes motion though the vibrations in your head and vision. You take one away and thats how people get sick. In this case your trying to take away the vibrations. This is also a reason people get sick while reading in a car. Their staring at the book and to the eye it looks like your not moving, but your head is feeling the vibrations.

Also why people on motor cycles should not wear ear plugs on dark roads. After a few minuites you start to feel sick.

And all good points :Handshake:

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I recently ordered a new roll of Dynapad because I did not like my last setup...so I installed this one instead...much nicer the way I have this one cut!

IMG_1301.jpg

IMG_1303.jpg

IMG_1306.jpg

IMG_1307.jpg

IMG_1308.jpg

IMG_1309.jpg

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Lookin silent man lol!
DO you plan on a serious sound setup?

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
No...nothing major

I do want to make it 7.1ch surround sound though because I'd like to honestly make the seating similar to my other thread. I really like the "executive" look inside....

The good thing is...whether it be the executive look....a serious sound system....or just to make it quiet...this install will benefit any of them :)

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

no, motion is processed in the ear, but it isn't via SOUND. The conflict between non moving vision and the motion sensed by the tympanic membrane is what causes "car sickness". I know, because I suffer from it.

you can make it as quiet as you want... and it is 100% ok to wear earplugs on dark roads. Neither one will cause motion sickness.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
no, motion is processed in the ear, but it isn't via SOUND. The conflict between non moving vision and the motion sensed by the tympanic membrane is what causes "car sickness". I know, because I suffer from it.

you can make it as quiet as you want... and it is 100% ok to wear earplugs on dark roads. Neither one will cause motion sickness.

can you tell me why some people do and some dont??? Like in an air plane I would love to shut the little thing in the window to help me sleep, but body says OH no. Same with anything really. But all my buddies, siblings, parents, grand parents even, have no problem, whether its a car, boat plane, what ever. Thier all like rocks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo