Issues with my 2023 Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Master_1975

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hell there from Saudi Arabia
I have received my 2023 Yukon Denali in Saudi Arabia Jan this year and less than a 1000 miles I started hearing a strange clicking sound from the bottom center to bottom right of the car and it only happens when I cross around a speed of 35-40 miles and will never stop after that and it won’t be there when the car is idle. Took it to the dealer and they have told me that there is a manufacturing defect with the transfer case and it took them two months to repair the car after ordering the required parts. Got my car last week and the exact thing happened again and they are asking me to return the car to do the repair again or replace the whole transfer case. At this stage im not sure it is the transfer case and im wondering if anyone of you have gone through this in the US.

mb1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this happening in 2wd, 4wd auto, 4wd HI?

zbad55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure what is exactly going on but I have not heard of any defects with the transfer case. Doesn't make sense that they would want to do the same fix again if it did not fix the issue in the first place,

Vladimir2306

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have the stabilizer bushings checked. Very similar symptom to them. well, if it happens while driving over rough terrain at low speed, then this is most likely the suspension. I think you will solve the problem with stabilizer bushings

OP
OP
M

Master_1975

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Have the stabilizer bushings checked. Very similar symptom to them. well, if it happens while driving over rough terrain at low speed, then this is most likely the suspension. I think you will solve the problem with stabilizer bushings
Not sure but the sound looks like more of a rotation based rather than stabilizer. I told them about the attached front axel issue and they confirmed it is not.
I don’t know if you know about this

Vladimir2306

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The sound of the output shaft should be one-time, and, judging by the description, it occurs at the time of the transition from 4WD to 2WD. and not in the process of driving in 4WD. If rotation, then I would go from a simple one. Stone in the brakes. e.g. under a shield. To do this, you can raise the car, turn on the 4WD drive and listen to each wheel with a stethoscope
Not sure but the sound looks like more of a rotation based rather than stabilizer. I told them about the attached front axel issue and they confirmed it is not.
I don’t know if you know about this

Vladimir2306

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today, i saw interesting thing, but it about k2xx Tahoe. May be here is the same problem?
A few weeks ago, I encountered a rumble in the front bridge. The hum manifested itself at a speed of 40-60 km / h .

The bridge was removed and dismantled. According to diagnostics, the stopper that holds the differential bearings was torn off

Attachments

• 3TfuEg2SAecKcbs5LvoizJTVsbE-1920.jpg
    3TfuEg2SAecKcbs5LvoizJTVsbE-1920.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 5

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zeronightwolf