ISO gloss black exterior door handles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any Gloss black exterior door handles? I got a really clean PPV Tahoe and I am currently trying to black it out on some 22” transports. The door handles are currently that poopoo textured black. I already order the LTZ Mirrors with the black caps on the outside. Just want it all to match. I appreciate it.

Check local salvage yards or Facebook Marketplace for a Tahoe, Yukon, Suburban, Avalanche, Escalade, Sierra or Silverado being parted out.

Where are you located? Have any leads on a single transport wheel?

OP
OP
R

RyanDawg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Okay, I have been trying all that. No luck so far. On eBay there are people selling single transport wheels. They are hard to find in singles. I know a guy in Austin Texas who has a good amount of wheels that may be interested in selling one single. PM me if interested.

OP
OP
R

RyanDawg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah, wrapping them isn’t the same. I have some gloss black vinyl that I have been wrapping the interior pieces with slowly. Takes a lot of patience! lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz