ISO gloss black exterior door handles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RyanDawg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone have any Gloss black exterior door handles? I got a really clean PPV Tahoe and I am currently trying to black it out on some 22” transports. The door handles are currently that poopoo textured black. I already order the LTZ Mirrors with the black caps on the outside. Just want it all to match. I appreciate it.

OP
OP
R

RyanDawg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I thought about that, I just didn’t know if spray painting them would produce the same quality I was looking for. I’m looking for like pull offs or NOS. Amazon has some but I’ve heard the quality isn’t all that great.

Staggered 02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You def can sand the stock ones down and prep them. You'll get great results. I've color matched textured parts on the escalade, the dually, the crew cab and lately the high country with excellent results. It's all in the prep though. Here's what we did with the bed caps.

otherwise you can search and see if something pops up. What year is the PPV?

Attachments

• 20210919_130110.jpg
    20210919_130110.jpg
    449.6 KB · Views: 16
OP
OP
R

RyanDawg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah that looks really good. How much did it cost you to have them sprayed? I never mind putting work in if I know it’ll turn out well. It’s a 2011 Tahoe.

Staggered 02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm. Okay. I actually think that I might have a set. Question is where. I purchased them while I was on work assignment in Louisiana if I recall correctly. Price for spraying varies on size amount of texture if I help (or get in the way) etc. Door handles would probably be ~ 250.00 with about 80.00 of that being materials. What color? Black?

Big Homie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If you don't want to paint them you can get some vinyl wrap and wrap them in gloss black.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700