Is there such thing as too low?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Doug118

Doug118

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welp this build may be coming to an end. Someone made me a solid offer on the truck so I may be letting it go. I’ll know for sure in a week or two.

Sad I never got the chance to bag it like I wanted to. Never got to see the truck potential on how low the nnbs body could go on 22’s

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Funny how getting a vehicle / boat / bike sold to the right person lessens the pain of separation. If you go with another NNBS to do it again, accumulated knowledge means look out for more better :Whoa:factor.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welp this build may be coming to an end. Someone made me a solid offer on the truck so I may be letting it go. I’ll know for sure in a week or two.

Sad I never got the chance to bag it like I wanted to. Never got to see the truck potential on how low the nnbs body could go on 22’s

What are your plans if that happens? Any desires you have been thinking about for your next vehicle?

OP
OP
Doug118

Doug118

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are your plans if that happens? Any desires you have been thinking about for your next vehicle?

If the Escalade was 2wd it would 1000% be bagged on 28’s but it’s awd. I may convert it to 2wd but I really don’t know if I want to make this a long drawn out project. I may just enjoy staring at a pile of money for a while

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If the Escalade was 2wd it would 1000% be bagged on 28’s but it’s awd. I may convert it to 2wd but I really don’t know if I want to make this a long drawn out project. I may just enjoy staring at a pile of money for a while
:console:it was a good time brother

OP
OP
Doug118

Doug118

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:console:it was a good time brother

It’s been one hell of an adventure. Today marked 5 years of ownership.

I think one last thing I’ll do before it goes will be to throw some 17’s on it with a tiny tire so I can be “slammed” with a huge wheel gap like all the wanna-be’s on facebook. The guy buying it is a manager at a tire shop so I’m sure he can assist with some super cheap used tires just to mess around

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14