Is it worth $29500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vcode

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you missed my point. It's an indication of how the pricing on various classes of vehicles (e.g. large SUVs) is either above, below or in tune with the current market. When nearly all of them are crossing the block as no sale, it means their sellers are pricing them too high because they're trying to avoid taking a bath. In other words, the market for them is falling rapidly.
Maybe where you live...... At least 1/2 the triplets in this area come from auction as there are nowhere near enough trades to fulfill demand. Now one that has been to auction several times is probably priced way to high. I don't see any evidence of a rapidly falling market.....

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I see vehicle lots full and prices in my area starting to come down. What I have also seen is at the auction site B.A.T., where many vehicles that used to hit the reserve and be sold are now not hitting the reserve.

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe where you live...... At least 1/2 the triplets in this area come from auction as there are nowhere near enough trades to fulfill demand. Now one that has been to auction several times is probably priced way to high. I don't see any evidence of a rapidly falling market.....
The car market is extremely area specific. It could be different two towns over.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got to Luv real data! Thats something we can work with.
Here's some more good data from Black Book that shows wholesale prices, which is arguably the best leading indicator of what's coming:

1692808229635.png

And check out the full size SUV data. The 2.25% wholesale price decline is in a single week, on top of similar declines in prior weeks. Things are about to get a lot better as we head into fall and winter.

1692808289338.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo