Is anyone running all-terrain tires in the stock size?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GreyStone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, turns out my tires on a tire rack comparison rocked it in every category being on the top of all all-terrain tires. EXCEPT snow. (Where they finished LAST) Lol.
That's weird -on Conti's website their highest rating is for snow, they look like a very capable tire without being overly aggressive.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last night I took the family out for dessert. On our way home a Ram tried to get me off the line. The roads were wet, it was drizzling, so I put the TC into 4x4 and dusted him at the next three lights while he was spinning his rear wheels. I little Toyota sports car tried to get in on the fun on the other lane but he just spun out too. Fun stuff, especially with the family in the truck! 0-50, not trying to kill us.

Hummin24

Reaction score
Im running BF ALL TERRAIN KO2 275/65/18 on stock rims. Im also lowered 2" in the rear and 1" in the front. No rubbing. Amazing tire. Looks so good. Sorry a little dirty.

IMG_4126.jpg IMG_4125.jpg IMG_4127.jpg

tim crow

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Some things I have learned when I was searching. You can choose 17, 18, 20 or 22 inch wheels. There are tires sized for each that have the same outside diameter. If you are looking for off road tire options stay away from the 22s. There are more options for the 20s but they are still plenty wide and the tread depth is less by 5/32s or so. The 18 inch tires are noticeably more expensive than either the 17s or the 20s. If I was shopping for the most off road capable setup I would run steel wheels with 17” Duratrac or Falken Wild Peak AT3w tires.
Does anyone know if aftermarket 17s will fit on these tahoes?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if aftermarket 17s will fit on these tahoes?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

its a possibility, as spare is 17"
however if brakes were upgraded, it may not... i have diff brakes now & smallest i can do it 20"

so check your spare out & put it on , as a test