Iridium Metallic vs Shadow Gray Metallic?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Got-Boost?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any pictures of the two side by side in the sun?

We had a 2016 Iridium Metallic Denali, made the mistake of selling it for a truck that's a Lemon and now are shopping for another SUV.

I always thought the colors were the same but now I notice the Shadow Gray has kind of a Blue/Green tint to it maybe (or am I crazy)?

Just wanted to compare the two side by side to see the difference. I can't seem to find any online.

Thanks...:beer:

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score

We had a 2016 Iridium Metallic Denali, made the mistake of selling it for a truck that's a Lemon and now are shopping for another SUV.

I always thought the colors were the same but now I notice the Shadow Gray has kind of a Blue/Green tint to it maybe (or am I crazy)?

Just wanted to compare the two side by side to see the difference. I can't seem to find any online.

Here are pictures for you to compare. I had Tungsten and almost bought the Shadow Grey. Liked both colors, but went with the silver truck because of how it was equipped.

upload_2019-5-21_9-2-1.jpeg

upload_2019-5-21_9-0-13.jpeg

Denali4181

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They went the wrong direction in my opinion. To blue for me.

OP
OP
G

Got-Boost?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We ended up liking it a lot more in person and picked one up on Thursday...:cool:

OP
OP
G

Got-Boost?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll have to get more later but yes, a lot of metallic and it really changes color with lighting...:cool:

CA7576DF-D627-490D-80D5-21321536841D.jpeg

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shadow gray looks great in the sun, tons of matalflake, saw it on a ZR1 and with only 4 color choices it was an easy choice
2019%20Callaway%20Tahoe%201231_zpsh51gdnzy.jpg

are those vx-1 truck rims? are they black chrome? & what offset?

sealandsky

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9