iPhone X

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

15YUKON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let us know how you like it. I'll wait a month or 2 to get mine. Rule #1 with electronics, never ever get the first batch. Too many bugs. After a couple no the they'll have the hardware and software bugs worked out and updates to help fix them.

And I'm dying to get back into apple and run as fast and as far away from android as possible. Last iPhone was a 3gs when I switched to the galaxy s4 for only one reason....the bigger screen. Have had the s5 and now s7 and have hated using them everyday.

I agree with this 100 percent. I remember when the iPhone 4 came out everyone with the first batch got screwed with the antenna recall fiasco.

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with this 100 percent. I remember when the iPhone 4 came out everyone with the first batch got screwed with the antenna recall fiasco.
I can’t remember which phone it was, iPhone 6 or 7, but they had a battery fiasco with the early units too.

I feel sorry for anyone using wired headphones, you truly don’t know what you’re missing out on. IMO, wasting your time bitching about a headphone jack. I’ve had my beats for a year now and they still stay charged more than a week, using them an hour+ 5 days a week at the gym. Wireless FTW! My wife uses hers the same way, and they’re still solid as well.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I can’t remember which phone it was, iPhone 6 or 7, but they had a battery fiasco with the early units too.

I feel sorry for anyone using wired headphones, you truly don’t know what you’re missing out on. IMO, wasting your time bitching about a headphone jack. I’ve had my beats for a year now and they still stay charged more than a week, using them an hour+ 5 days a week at the gym. Wireless FTW! My wife uses hers the same way, and they’re still solid as well.
Don't forget every radio in your home and car are all Bluetooth now days.
Love it when I go to the gym and the jack falls out. Have to stop running or lifting to fix it:banghead:
I have bluetooth now. Never understood why people were so upset too lol.:shrug:

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my iPhone X on Friday and so far it’s been great. FaceID has been flawless and it hasn’t been nearly the adjustment as I thought it would be not having a home button. Bummer that the 2015 Tahoes can’t be used for the wireless charging feature as the phone fits perfectly on the charging mat.

OP
OP
TechSupport

TechSupport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup. 16 Denali. Wireless charging doesn't work.

When I put the X on the charging mat without a case on the screen lights up, but doesn’t say it’s charging. Not sure if that’s just the raise to wake feature or if it’s trying to charge.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Plugged my iphone into my daughters karaoke machine last night via the headphone port. Went to a buddys cabin that had an old wired stereo and plugged into it directly. Would have had to listed to terrible country music all weekend if it werent for that. No hunting for silly dongles required.

We all know the removal of the port was a money grab. Lets be intellectually honest at least.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grooter8824

Latest posts