Interior Woodgrain Coverup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any chance you could provide a little more description or help on wrapping the cup holder console? I just wrapped my interior and getting better at it as I went along, but really struggle with wrapping those doors with latches for cup holder and change holder. Can't seem to the the corners to lay down and it's also hard to work around the buttons to open them. Were you able to remove the hatches?
The OP hasn’t been on the forum in over 3 years so he won’t be answering you. I can tell you though what the others who wrapped these pieces failed to mention- the areas where there’s openings for the buttons or dials are about impossible to get much of the wrap to hold on the backside plus like you found out it can make some of the buttons stick since it decreases the size of the openings. I ended up buying used pieces in the brushed metal after wrapping mine and having too many difficulties. You can also scuff and paint them. IMO wrap isn’t suited for these.

NickyD

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
4B08D561-B520-4F76-8B2D-F42D4F5C8EA9.jpegPretty please with how it came out, going to have to redo the hatches that open for cup holder as it’s not perfect

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz