Interior LED installation....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SabrToothSqrl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dim

how does it look? I kinda like the 'warm glow' of incadecent (i can't spell) lights on some things.. LED on other...

do the LEDs dim before they turn off like the regular ones?

I have LED tails, thinking about LED turns in the front and or LED on the licence plate

I need a smoke cover for mine... legal or not I want it to blend in w/the black :)

Fast55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how does it look? I kinda like the 'warm glow' of incadecent (i can't spell) lights on some things.. LED on other...

do the LEDs dim before they turn off like the regular ones?

I have LED tails, thinking about LED turns in the front and or LED on the licence plate

I need a smoke cover for mine... legal or not I want it to blend in w/the black :)

LED interior lights still dim before going out just like stock. They look nothing like stock incandescent bulbs. Even the 5K bulbs I used are very "white", maybe even slightly blue, and are not much brighter than stock. The 6K bulbs are too "blue" for my tastes. This is the 9 LED bulb that is still the same shape and size as the stock bulb. The larger "panel type" with 12, 15, or even 20 LED's are a lot brighter.

e-dub75

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Any photos of the transformation iwaslowr? This is a project I've always wanted to do. If you say it makes a difference and looks hella nice then I'm ordering my six interior.

yukon07Artic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually, the NNBS have two dome lights per row in the headliner. I'm not sure what the NBS application will be though...

iwaslowr what kinda tint did you do? is it 20% all around? or is that photo photoshopped? looks clean as hell, if its 20% did any cops ever give you a hard time on the tint?

OP
OP
iwaslowr

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
It was 50% on windshield with an upper and lower brow of 5%, 5% on the front doors, and 15% on the remaining rear windows... I got pulled over a few times but the tint was never mentioned...

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

Any photos of the transformation iwaslowr? This is a project I've always wanted to do. If you say it makes a difference and looks hella nice then I'm ordering my six interior.

I never go around to completing this mod before the truck was stolen, only the licence plate lights had been installed...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zddmum