Interior led conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Berger83

Reaction score
So I've just got around to doing all my interior bulbs to leds I've gotten some done but as I finished my climate control I noticed some where bright red and others where dim. I've read where there are reflectors inside the button that diffuse the light but I've seen where others have bright colors all the way around I've used 3mm red flat top leds I've solder the bulbs in at about the same height as the stock bulbs I'm just curious as to how to have all my buttons bright red need help thanks

Searay45db

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go to I think its called Super LED or LED Now, there out of California. Just select your vehicle and year, and for like $25 bucks, they send you the entire kid of bulbs for your car.

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've always had problems with the light spread whenever I did red. Its a pain in the ass, I never could get it perfect. I don't have that issue with blue. That's why I much prefer blue LEDs when doing a LED lighting upgrade.

Hyperion

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'd appreciate the link as well. I want to do blue LEDs in my interior. Thanks!