Instrument Cluster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jakcol997

Reaction score
Hey guys! Does anyone have any knowledge on swapping a Denali cluster into my SLT Yukon? My fuel gauge is dancing like you’re waving $100 at it, especially when I go over bumps! Is it a pretty easy just pop the old one out, and new one in? Or do I have to calibrate the odometer? Trying to “restore” mine. It’s just now passing 246K, and runs like a mother trucker!

east302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your old odometer can be swapped over to the new cluster so that’s no issue.

I believe the cluster itself is a direct swap, but maybe someone can confirm that for you.

liquify33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s not hard to replace the motors, I think the fuel gauge may have a resistor to move along with the new stepper motor.
Its all snaps and screws, no soldering required. If you don’t like where the gauge points just pull it from the front and put it where you like! A plastic fork works great.

I even ran mine for a week with the clear front cover off dialing in my speedometer when I replaced it.