Installed some new 18" fuel vector wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sanco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG_20190515_155238_920.jpg IMG_20190515_155238_896.jpg IMG_20190515_155238_881.jpg

Fuel vector wheels, 18x9 with 1mm offset on duratrac 265/65/18 tires. Only a slight rub at times in reverse. There's a slight poke in the front 1/2 inch to an inch and rear is perfect. Overall it's exactly what I wanted. Very happy with my decision so far!

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks good

i have seen those on trucks around here ... in like a bronze or anthracite color & liked them

OP
OP
sanco

sanco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a simple all black wheel design, I've been wanting them for a while and finally found a deal too good to pass up

LRD_V8R

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It's a simple all black wheel design, I've been wanting them for a while and finally found a deal too good to pass up

I saw in another thread that you used to have the police wheels. What made you want to go to these? Does the Tahoe have any type of lift? Do the wheels stick out (it's tough to see from the pics)?

OP
OP
sanco

sanco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw in another thread that you used to have the police wheels. What made you want to go to these? Does the Tahoe have any type of lift? Do the wheels stick out (it's tough to see from the pics)?

I always wanted the vectors so I got them, now I have a different setup lol but I still love the way vectors looked. The 1mm offset was perfect! It sits about an inch out of the well or flush if you have the z71 wheels flares. The police wheel setup was awesome but the MT tires sucked balls for street and highway driving. The pics you see are on a full stock suspension setup, no level.

LRD_V8R

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I always wanted the vectors so I got them, now I have a different setup lol but I still love the way vectors looked. The 1mm offset was perfect! It sits about an inch out of the well or flush if you have the z71 wheels flares. The police wheel setup was awesome but the MT tires sucked balls for street and highway driving. The pics you see are on a full stock suspension setup, no level.

Thanks for the info. I guess it's worth asking what you have now?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE

Latest posts