Installed an avic-z130bt and getting static on Radio including HD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nuttzzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
most of the antennas now days are amplified.. blue wire on the antenna did yours have one and its it hook up for sure

JGARZA2213

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is it just on the HD radio or all sources? Bose or non-bose? I would say if its bose, and you used a GMOS harness to retain bose functionality, its your wiring harness. they all suck.

OP
OP
L

lonestarhog

Reaction score
It's on all radio functions (am/fm/hd). It's an axxess unit so I think I'm gonna switch it out for a different brand and see if that helps.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Could jus be a bad ground connection for the unit. Also could be the crappy axxess integration device. A PAC OS4 would do the job better. Worked perfect for me.

skeith223

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Avic z130bt

I was thinking of adding that radio to my 2007 Tahoe and crutch field said it don't fit I do have Bose could you let me know what I need and does it fit flush in the dash thanks.

OP
OP
L

lonestarhog

Reaction score
So if I were to change to the PAC what would I need to do to keep the ebrake feature activated so I can input/watch while driving? I had the avic installed in Dallas while I was home for the holidays so I have no idea how to do it.

OP
OP
L

lonestarhog

Reaction score
Can I keep the current connections intact and simply swap the the box out or will I need to rewire everything?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullyfiberchick