In-Transit Delivery Times

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SC2CO_TAHOE

Reaction score
Hope this helps:

500​
(DEFINITION OF THIS STATUS IS CURRENTLY UNKNOWN)
1000​
ORDER ON HOLDER AT DEALERSHIP
1100​
ORDER PLACED AT DEALERSHIP / PRELIMINARY ORDER ACCEPTED
1101​
ORDER ENTERED INTO THE SYSTEM
1102​
ORDER ENTERED VIA WEB
2000​
ORDER ACCEPTED BY GM
2001​
ORDER GENERATED TO DEALER
2005​
ORDER REPLACED BY GM PROSPEC ORDER
2030​
ORDER EDITED BY GM
2051​
ORDER CHANGED THRU WEB
2500​
ORDER PREFERENCED, SENT TO PRODUCTION
3000​
ORDER ACCEPTED BY PRODUCTION CONTROL
3100​
ORDER AVAILABLE TO SEQUENCE
3300​
ORDER SELECTED, SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCITON
3400​
ORDER BROADCAST FOR PRODUCTION (LOADED ON ASSEMBLY PLANT COMPUTERS)
3450​
IMPORT VEHICLE PRODUCED
3550​
IMPORT VEHICLE SHIPPED FROM PORT OF ORIGIN
3575​
IMPORT VEHICLE RECEIVED AT PORT OF ENTRY
3800​
ORDER PRODUCED, VIN IS AVAILABLE
4000​
VEHICLE AVAILABLE TO SHIP
4104​
BAILMENT INVOICE
4106​
BAILMENT RELEASED
4150​
VEHICLE INVOICED
4B00ORDER BAYED; VEHICLE IS WAITING ON TRANSPORTATION OR PULLED FOR QUALITY CONTROL
4200​
ORDER SHIPPED
4300​
INTERMEDIATE DELIVERY
4800​
RAIL RAMP UNLOAD; VEHICLE AT RAIL ROAD DESTINATION AWAITING TRUCK TRANSPORT TO DEALER
5000​
VEHICLE DELIVERED TO DEALER
6000​
VEHICLE DELIVERED TO CUSTOMER
9000​
ORDER CANCELED

YunksPunks

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Update to anyone who cares...just got a call from GM Exec. Offices. GM is once again letting dealerships pick up vehicles from distribution centers (they had discontinued this practice until this week). There are still delays, BUT this definitely should help speed the process up for anyone who has a vehicle waiting. Call your dealer and talk through it with them.

YunksPunks

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Update - mine has finally arrived. The General Manager of the Dealer said my persistence of calling/emailing GM every day forced their hand, so if you don't mind being annoying (I wanted my darn vehicle!), then I would make phone calls every single day!

sickk21

Reaction score
Update - mine has finally arrived. The General Manager of the Dealer said my persistence of calling/emailing GM every day forced their hand, so if you don't mind being annoying (I wanted my darn vehicle!), then I would make phone calls every single day!
If my vehicle is sitting at the rail yard that’s an hour away from my dealer, how would GM be helpful in getting my vehicle delivered at this point? It’s been sitting there since March 27th.

Edit: I own this vehicle now and have had to add it to my insurance.

Rradford45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I been bugging GM. My vehicle is sitting Midlothian still. Hell the dealership is just -5 miles away but yet still waiting.

YunksPunks

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If my vehicle is sitting at the rail yard that’s an hour away from my dealer, how would GM be helpful in getting my vehicle delivered at this point? It’s been sitting there since March 27th.

Edit: I own this vehicle now and have had to add it to my insurance.
I reached out to the corporate offices at GM...the chat feature on Chevrolet's website will do nothing. You have to go to the "higher ups". It worked for me - my vehicle was delivered within a week of some strongly worded conversations.

firsttimetahoe

Reaction score
My Tahoe was supposed to be delivered on 4/15. Found out on 4/15 it was in-state, but hours away from where my dealer is and ETA got pushed back to 4/22.

It never came Friday and now its MIA.

Frustrating

wantmytahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me who to call or email at GM? I bought an available “on the way” Tahoe from my dealer on 5/12. They told me it was due to them on 5/13. Each Friday since then the date gets pushed to the next Friday in the dealerships system. The sales manager told me last Friday that he can go pick it up since it’s only about an hour from here in Fort Wayne. He said he has to contact them to set it up though and he can’t get a response from them, or at least that’s what he is telling me.

Any advice to help expedite this process?????

Rradford45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me who to call or email at GM? I bought an available “on the way” Tahoe from my dealer on 5/12. They told me it was due to them on 5/13. Each Friday since then the date gets pushed to the next Friday in the dealerships system. The sales manager told me last Friday that he can go pick it up since it’s only about an hour from here in Fort Wayne. He said he has to contact them to set it up though and he can’t get a response from them, or at least that’s what he is telling me.

Any advice to help expedite this process?????
My dealership told me he would go pick mine up 2 weeks ago and he is just 15 minutes away. Still haven’t got my Tahoe and now he says it needs a part. How the heck do you go from he will fill the form out to get a date and time to pick it up to it needs a part now. So frustrating.