In-Transit Delivery Times

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YunksPunks

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks First...any suggestions on how to get more of an ETA, or am I just "stuck" until it shows up at the dealer?

firsttimetahoe

Reaction score
Thanks First...any suggestions on how to get more of an ETA, or am I just "stuck" until it shows up at the dealer?

For your situation I honestly don’t know. I’d think at this stage your dealer would have to do some lobbying to GM on your behalf. Im not sure who you have been engaging with at your dealer but it would need to go beyond your salesperson I’d assume

Do you know when the car was actually produced and what the TPW was? Maybe that’ll give you some clarity as to why the original buyer backed out, if it’s been stalled here for quite some time

YunksPunks

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks again for the reply. I've been dealing with the General Sales Manager at the dealership, so I will push a little harder to see if they can make any more headway.

I am not 100% sure on TPW or actual production timeline (other than it's been more than four weeks). I will keep everyone updated as to my progress.

Drothe3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with how long it takes to move from Arlington to the Sewell Dallas Dealership? My order from December was finally built last week, now just waiting on it to move 20 miles east.

suterusu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There has been a lot of trouble getting trucks/drivers to do the "last mile" deliveries from the rail yards to the dealerships. My dealer told me if a vehicle is marked as sold (when the order is placed, instead of dealer stock) or if they request rail yard pickup, they tend to move quicker on delivery to the dealership.

gkuypers

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I waited 3 weeks from the time my Denali was unloaded from the rail car to hauler then delivered to my dealer.

Stittle001

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My Yukon Denali was produced on 3/19 and suppose to deliver to Atlanta on 4/18. Got a call today on 4/7 that my car was delivered to the dealer!!

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks again for the reply. I've been dealing with the General Sales Manager at the dealership, so I will push a little harder to see if they can make any more headway.

I am not 100% sure on TPW or actual production timeline (other than it's been more than four weeks). I will keep everyone updated as to my progress.
My new Silverado was produced 3/14 in Fort Wayne, it’s sitting waiting to be loaded and taken to dealer, code 4800, it had a delivery of 3/31 but never showed. It was 4B00 for a bit but just changed to 4800 yesterday so I’m hoping comes next week.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There has been a lot of trouble getting trucks/drivers to do the "last mile" deliveries from the rail yards to the dealerships. My dealer told me if a vehicle is marked as sold (when the order is placed, instead of dealer stock) or if they request rail yard pickup, they tend to move quicker on delivery to the dealership.
Mine was marked as retail sold and taking forever, different dealer nearby had stock refresh Silverado’s get delivered faster. It’s a damn crapshoot

YunksPunks

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm showing my rookie status here, but where does one go to check these codes?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
natedawg