I'm back and it's not pretty. Vandalism #2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Well I have not been posting around here lately because I have been quite busy but I will be from here on.
Anyways my friend walks out to my parking garage today and sees this.
Both front windows smashed, back driver's side window smashed.
Mirrors are both smashed. Bullet hole in the hood that bounced off the brake cylinder and hit the engine cover then proceeded to hit some hose/line under the cover.
And then the front passenger door has scratches from the mirror all over it.
If I find out who did this they better hide in the Pentagon because nothing short of that will stop me.

On to the pics:
GEDC0853.gif

GEDC0857.gif

GEDC0854.gif

GEDC0855.gif

GEDC0856.gif

GEDC0859.gif

GEDC0860.gif

GEDC0861.gif

GEDC0882.gif

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

GEDC0881.gif

GEDC0871.gif

GEDC0867.gif

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HOLY.......................CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!! :eek:

How did you even react to that kinda hate????

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

Are there security cameras in the garage and was there anything left behind that might have some finger prints??? :sad72:

taylorjm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A bullet hole? Seriously? Now that's just wrong on so many levels. It's one thing to take a baseball bat, but to go as far as shooting the hood deserves a slow, painful death.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A bullet hole? Seriously? Now that's just wrong on so many levels. It's one thing to take a baseball bat, but to go as far as shooting the hood deserves a slow, painful death.

Someone should take said gun and pistol whip the *****(s) who did the work! That makes me mad just looking at it. That's a whole new level of hatin' that I just don't understand at all.

My01yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WTF! Did this happen at Tech? Anybody you have a beef with lately that might be behind this?? That is just pure hattin and I hope that they can find the F'ers that did this. Sorry to hear about this bro.

Bunty

Reaction score
I'm so sorry man, very sad to see this. I hope the person who did this dies a horrible death ASAP. I really feel for you, I saw the pictures and hit me very hard. Will insurance cover this? I hope that garage had security cameras.

:mad:

bigrhino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's some serious damage! Think long and hard of things that happened in the past or present that someone would want to do that to your Tahoe.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh man I hate seeing this, your Tahoe is one of my favs. x2 on seeing about security cameras. It doesn't look like they stole anything just vandalized.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Old girlfriend, job, neghibors , or a driving incident.

Maybe ... more likely crippling jealousy, envy, and insecurity.

Whomever did this can expect karma to take a dump on their face.

I'm so sorry modded ... :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne