I'm back....again

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

15GMCSLE

Thanks! I've been tossing the grille idea around and can't decide either. Also been debating on going with bigger wheels but the more I look at it the more I want to leave it alone.

OP
OP
PavementPounder

PavementPounder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Polished up and sle emblems gone. Take the yukon badges off??

Attachments

• IMG_20150528_202921_hdr.jpg
    IMG_20150528_202921_hdr.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 18
OP
OP
PavementPounder

PavementPounder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need to see another one like it. I'm very torn on it. I really like how they look but loved the way my Tahoe and esky looked when I took them off

LekGMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need to see another one like it. I'm very torn on it. I really like how they look but loved the way my Tahoe and esky looked when I took them off

Here's a pic of a truck I came across on here a while ago and screenshot. I know it may not be a direct comparison because it's lowered and has the wheels, but generally speaking it has no moldings and side Yukon/Tahoe emblem.

I vote for no emblem and no molding. I think it'll look very clean and show off the chrome window surround molding that I actually like.

Good call on the Denali grill. I did it to mine and I love it. Really gives it a better and more expensive look. When I see one with the stock grill, I especially know that the Denali grill is the way to go. You won't regret it at all!

Make sure to post pics! I'd love to see the finished result on black!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 15
OP
OP
PavementPounder

PavementPounder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just put the chrome door trim on. Hated the way it looked without it. Just took our first 3 hour ride with the family and it was so refreshing not being stiff getting out. The Sierra was a nice truck but there's no comparison to the Yukon. Pretty sure the wifi is staying after the free trial. No noise from a five year old in three hours was nice!

OP
OP
PavementPounder

PavementPounder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well with the rain tomorrow I didn't wash it and I couldn't get a good pic in the garage but man this grille definitely changes the look of this Yukon. Well worth it and hopefully I can get her clean and get some pics up in the next couple days

Attachments

• IMG_20150602_214304.jpg
    IMG_20150602_214304.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20150602_214356.jpg
    IMG_20150602_214356.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo