I wish I could have snapped a pic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yargnits

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Northern Indiana, the land of annoying lepreachons
While driving home last night I saw a traffic stop near my house. The thing that tripped me out was that the police vehicle was a pewter-colored Tahoe, lowered with custom rims. Lit up with tons of concealed red and blue LEDs.

I wanted to take a pic with my phone to show the forum but by the time I made my second pass the Indiana State Trooper had made his way back to the Tahoe was giving me the stink-eye while I rolled by slow. I chose not to make a third pass.

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The local PD here has a few customized Denalis and Escalades running around that they confiscated from drug dealers. All they did was add the sirens, lights and Police badging on the doors. That and a big sticker on the rear window that reads " DONATED BY YOUR LOCAL DRUG DEALER"

Don't have actual pics of the locals but here's one from Durham NC

Escalade involuntarily donated by dope dealer

Last edited:

01yukonslt

need more deebeeeez!
Reaction score
^^hahaha how ****** would that be to see your car driving down the road with a sticker like that. im glad i make honest money for my stuff

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
How ****** would it be for the family of the dealer to see it running around while the owner sits in prison..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bubba6