i want some boom!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
the system shouldnt really effect your starter.. the amps should be off when it starts, so theres no draw on the battery anyway..

OP
OP
raphy

raphy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
so what do you think the problem is? just sounds like it needs help upon starting up

OP
OP
raphy

raphy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
so i got the cap installed right, makes it a lil better, im gonna try to get a higher amp alternator cause it still hesitates to start. on the side note, how much you folks think i can get these speakers for? they're new 10" kickers l5's in a box....

29.jpg

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
so i got the cap installed right, makes it a lil better, im gonna try to get a higher amp alternator cause it still hesitates to start. on the side note, how much you folks think i can get these speakers for? they're new 10" kickers l5's in a box....

29.jpg

well that's two new and two older ones...where at, local pawn shop? What impedance are they all and how much power do you have?

OP
OP
raphy

raphy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
well that's two new and two older ones...where at, local pawn shop? What impedance are they all and how much power do you have?

naw its sitting in our shop we own a tint shop, one of my coworkers gave them to me since he upgraded or something. i dont need them so im just gonna sell them, each sub is like 400watts

OP
OP
raphy

raphy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
ok, i needed a new battery:)but i took out my two 12's and i put a single C15 kicker in a box and i installed a cap as well. all is well. i'll post pictures later:Handshake:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trickystick19