i want more drop.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DJTricky

Banned
Reaction score
well i have shackles in rear and just decranked up front. And i want it lower. If i were to get the 3 inch drop keys and an axle flip kit. How far would i have to notch my frame? I want to most drop i can get. Lol

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Id PM our vendors over to the right, they know a lot more about that shit then i do. But being a 4x4 and such, its going to be a little harder to lower.

OP
OP
D

DJTricky

Banned
Reaction score
i have heard of people turning the keys 1 notch on the bar and getting like 5 or 6 inches of drop out of the stock keys. Has anyone ever heard of or tryed this?

Ninety5PoloZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have heard of people turning the keys 1 notch on the bar and getting like 5 or 6 inches of drop out of the stock keys. Has anyone ever heard of or tryed this?

The thing is that you want ti have a load on the bars. If you moved the key one turn down you would have no load.

I don't know. It would be nice to be able to do that, but the only way to find out is to try it. And let me know how it works out :D

And the rear I thought on the tahoes that you cut the floor out to get low. I plan on doing a 6" drop in the rear, mabye 7" but I have to figure out how to get my old keys out in order install my drop keys I have. But when I get 22s with the right offset I plan on going lower again and thats when I drop the rear farther.

OP
OP
D

DJTricky

Banned
Reaction score
lol soon. Like once this is not my dd. But for cutting out the floor i cant do that so im gonna notch my frame right up to the floor lol as much as possible

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
ive done many 4x4s in the rear flip kit and notch you will be fine.

as for the front you need new keys.

I have a killer deal on the djm rear flip kit cheaper than anyone shipped :)

OP
OP
D

DJTricky

Banned
Reaction score
how much for the flip kit and would you be able to get your hands on a set of keys?

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

get bags :manos: haha

Lol the girl is governing how low i go ;) haha she didnt know about the shackles and decrank but i got her to say ok to a 2 inch drop lol so as far as she knows im only going down 2 inches haha

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
how much for the flip kit and would you be able to get your hands on a set of keys?

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

Lol the girl is governing how low i go ;) haha she didnt know about the shackles and decrank but i got her to say ok to a 2 inch drop lol so as far as she knows im only going down 2 inches haha

sent you a pm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seeker