I Used To Think 20s Where Huge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ninety5PoloZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But now that I have them I need bigger wheels. There trucks are just too big for 20s. I know if I had tires that were a little taller it would look more in preoprtion, but do you guys feel the same way? I have 17s on my Camaro and I will have 18s someday but no bigger. And on my 98 sunfire I used to have I had 18s on it and those were big on that car LOL but 20s on the Tahoes are just small :(

97-2Doe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
20s on the Tahoes are just small :(

It just depends on what you feel is right for yo ride, i have some 20's that make the hoe somethin else(ill post some pics sometime). 20's can look good if u get the right one thats nice and not many people have or just get some 30's and u'd be good :birgits_tiredcoffee

OP
OP
Ninety5PoloZ

Ninety5PoloZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not saying that I want a donk on 30s, eff that. But I figured that 20s would look huge, but after all I really want some 22s, mabye 24s, but that would be pushing it IMO

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i thought 22s were bad ass..but i think a 26 is the perfect size now..but not the perfect price.

me not doing 26s had zero to do with price and everything to do with limitations.. 24s let you still have a decent tire... and even drop it a tiny bit.

texaschevyryder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have 24's on my limited being that its lowered from da factory but i had to roll my fenders i cause my offset was wrong but great if you get da right offset

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

dis is my hoe maybe its just me da 24's look small i guess cause of ground effects ATT00986.gif

J-Will

#Merica
Reaction score
i have 24's on my limited being that its lowered from da factory but i had to roll my fenders i cause my offset was wrong but great if you get da right offset

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

dis is my hoe maybe its just me da 24's look small i guess cause of ground effects ATT00986.gif

truck looks good. word of wisdom, nobody is gonna understand what youre trying to say, or reply unless its understandable.

i went with 24s, and i wish i would have went with 26s. just my opinion

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE