I Used To Think 20s Where Huge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Ninety5PoloZ

Ninety5PoloZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NBS can pull off 24s and mabye 26s if done right, but as far as OBS goes I think 22s are perfect with the right stance.

I'm waiting to hear back on a set of 22s, but hopefully I can come up with some coin and get some 22s and then I know I'll be happier, or else a little bigger tire on the 20s to fill in the gaps better, but for a free set of tires I can't complain

OP
OP
Ninety5PoloZ

Ninety5PoloZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think that the 20's are deff too small, 24's or 26's is the way to go.

Yeah you just have to remember that you are NBS, 26s are way too big for an OBS, especially one thats dropped. When my tires wear out I'm going with a tire thats about 1" taller to fill the gaps a little better and I think they will look better then.

My buddy just put black 20s with a machined lip on his 99 dodge 2wd and the rims look alot bigger than mine, its pretty dissapointing. I think I'm going to paint my chrome wheels black, but I have to get rid of my chrome bumpers first.