i need to raise $1,500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Not a fan, but like I said, , just my opinion on the matter,do some research and see if it works for you.

Mr45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Perhaps you should focus on taking care of your credit problems, instead of supercharging your truck.
I'm just sayin' :-/

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
well if 1500 could just as easily fix credit problems, it would have been done ages ago.... credit fix is, as i am SURE you already know, a slow and arduous process. One i have been working diligently on for quite some time now. HOWEVER, having bad credit is not going to stop me from enjoying things in life, so $1,500 for a supercharger isnt going to be passed up basaed solely on the fact that i ****** my credit up 7 years ago.

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
well if 1500 could just as easily fix credit problems, it would have been done ages ago.... credit fix is, as i am SURE you already know, a slow and arduous process. One i have been working diligently on for quite some time now. HOWEVER, having bad credit is not going to stop me from enjoying things in life, so $1,500 for a supercharger isnt going to be passed up basaed solely on the fact that i ****** my credit up 7 years ago.

another good point! plus..like I always say, who needs credit if you have cash :)

then again, I guess thats the point of this thread...needing the cash =/

Mr45

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Well, I look at this this way. If you post here saying you need to raise money, by maybe selling something, IMHO, you can't afford what you want to buy. No matter how good of a deal it is. But, that's just me.

I hope you get the $1500 together and can move forward on your supercharger. (Hopefully move forward a lot faster!) :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65