I need help bad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tx07tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so I bougth led lights for the liciense plate lights and under the mirror, I got the liciense plate lights in but cant get the ones under mirror. I removed the glass but cant get bulb out. I would asume it would be the same as the other. Do you need some small hands?

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
What? Are you saying you can't pull the bulb out? I looked at mine when I painted the mirrors, try pushing on it with something like a flathead screwdriver.

OP
OP
tx07tahoe

tx07tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got that plastic part off from under the mirror but cant get that little bulb out.

Scotto2323

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what I remember the whole white plastic assembly should come out. I will have to look at it again when my bulbs come on the 4th.

UofMZ71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah the whole plastic part should pop right out. it should then hang from the wire and then twist the bulb out and your golden.

bjc7jr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yah, the whole white plastic must come out. Mine separated when i did it and only the lens came out. Just pull the white piece out the same way u took the lens out.

OP
OP
tx07tahoe

tx07tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay I got them in thanks. I wouldnt have thought of that at 10 last night. Do they only come on at night.

UofMZ71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they come on when you unlock and the headlights come on... so yes at night or in parking garage or somewhere where the light sensor will turn the lights on...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n