I might have found a gem that is about 1/2 mile from my American Legion post

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
That's what I am counting. Plus he is on his way today to look at an 2007 Avalanche and I told him about me owning an Avalanche at one time and I told him about this forum. I told him about the 2007 AFM engines and what he should look for because of that. I warned him about the problems and the fix for that. I learned all that here. I also told him about the rear bed covers are prone to leakage if they have not been taken care of. I told him about the cracked dashes. All that will be in his mind and hopefully help me with him giving me some more money off to try and help him. I am going to also remind him of my auto shop background and that I will be available for info processes and even lower labor rate maintenance and repairs that I like to do.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
That's what I am counting. Plus he is on his way today to look at an 2007 Avalanche and I told him about me owning an Avalanche at one time and I told him about this forum. I told him about the 2007 AFM engines and what he should look for because of that. I warned him about the problems and the fix for that. I learned all that here. I also told him about the rear bed covers are prone to leakage if they have not been taken care of. I told him about the cracked dashes. All that will be in his mind and hopefully help me with him giving me some more money off to try and help him. I am going to also remind him of my auto shop background and that I will be available for info processes and even lower labor rate maintenance and repairs that I like to do.
That should help some :D

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I like silver and the dash two tone is Dark and light grey, according to him. I plan to have that scrape fixed and paint the whole thing silver. That light beige color will be easy to cover. I hope.

chadw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is him being a fellow vet a plus to you? I cant see how that matters. I mean, i served, and the guys i served with didnt take care of shit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401