I joined the 21 master class

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JasonHTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked up my 21 Tahoe premier which I ordered in September of last year and got an allotment for in November and was finally built in February after a three week delay from the initial build date in January.

she has the 22” Texas edition wheels
Enhanced display
No max trailering but it was ordered
Black bow ties

Added were the shield kit. 2 of the three pieces
Mobil 1 oil from the start. @100 miles
Michelin defender Ltx ms tires
Weather tech rear mat behind the 2 nd row seats

she drives very nicely

I put on the Pirelli Scorpion Verde AS Plus II tires about 10 days ago. Zero complaints -- and the ride is much better. It did well in heavy rain, and it is noticeably less harsh than the Bridgestone's. It sucks to have replaced the tires so soon into ownership, but I did get some $$ back for the lightly used Bridgestones.

OP
OP
B

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put on the Pirelli Scorpion Verde AS Plus II tires about 10 days ago. Zero complaints -- and the ride is much better. It did well in heavy rain, and it is noticeably less harsh than the Bridgestone's. It sucks to have replaced the tires so soon into ownership, but I did get some $$ back for the lightly used Bridgestones.

Congrats. Before the Michelin’s were offered in the 275/50/22 size, that’s the tire I considered

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wilburMN