HUD - Speed Limit box won't stay gone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dewally

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
'22 Denali. I have set the HUD to not display the White Speed Limit box several times now. It comes back on every restart. Am I missing something or can you only disable the box on the HUD for each ignition cycle?

TrueAt1stLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Huh. Seems to be happening to me too! Just picked up a 22 Denali and thought it was that I had both key fobs in my posssession and it wasn’t saving my preferences. I’m going to work more on this then bring up with the dealer if it persists.

Quark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm leaning toward the Denali because it has a nice flat area on the dash to put my Garmin.

mikew2069

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why doesn't my white speed limit box show the speed limit? Am I missing a setting? I just shows "--" in the box.

Curt Baker

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
same issue here ... vey intermittent, I'd just like to know for sure where the interruption in data is. If it's data not being received by the vehicle, well OK, but if my vehicle is receiving the data and not able to display it, well that's a much worse problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645