HP Tuners File

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Foggy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, so I took off my Edelbrock SC as it needs rebuilt.. So I'm kinda going back to stock...
Other than a small VVT dod delete cam from Gwatney..

When I paid a local tuner lots and lots of $$$ to tune and re-tune my SC 6.2.. it ran ok but
MPG was horrible
So I have no way of getting back my Original GM Tune... it's gone....
I DO want to save this SC tune for the future as a baseline if/when I go back to SC

I purchased the HP Tuners pro stuff and credits.. I'm just computer illiterate (cause I'm old)...
Waiting on cylinder head studs (long story) and then I'll be ready to get this thing running again...
Does anyone want to help me??? Or point me in the direction of where to attain the stock PCM tune ???

I can go to another tuner that will do what I want with my equipment but it's another $600.00
and I've already got $850 into this crappy SC tune plus the $900 ish for my own HPTuners and credits...
I'm frickin broke !!!!

jwth

Reaction score
you could contact Black Bear here

you have hptuners, you might do a salibration lookup on your home page for 2014 silverado 6.2 w/automatic
it shoud get yo close to a stock calibration, you will need to adjust it some for your denali but it will be very close to what you need

Letcher77

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
OK, so I took off my Edelbrock SC as it needs rebuilt.. So I'm kinda going back to stock...
Other than a small VVT dod delete cam from Gwatney..

When I paid a local tuner lots and lots of $$$ to tune and re-tune my SC 6.2.. it ran ok but
MPG was horrible
So I have no way of getting back my Original GM Tune... it's gone....
I DO want to save this SC tune for the future as a baseline if/when I go back to SC

I purchased the HP Tuners pro stuff and credits.. I'm just computer illiterate (cause I'm old)...
Waiting on cylinder head studs (long story) and then I'll be ready to get this thing running again...
Does anyone want to help me??? Or point me in the direction of where to attain the stock PCM tune ???

I can go to another tuner that will do what I want with my equipment but it's another $600.00
and I've already got $850 into this crappy SC tune plus the $900 ish for my own HPTuners and credits...
I'm frickin broke !!!!

I can send you my original file from my 2013 Denali if you would like.

OP
OP
F

Foggy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bringing this back... Still need a stock tuning file for my 2014 Denali...
I got the cam & Lifters done finally. Used the gwatney VVT stage 1 (almost stock)
camshaft with cammotion lifters, vvt limiter. I had my local guy do some mild port work to the
heads and did the CHE trunnion upgrade w hardened pushrods.
This thing just doesn't want to start and idle.. I have really babysit and hold
the idle rpms up to almost 2000. So the "old" supercharged tune just won't let it run right.
Probably due to it's use of a "TMAP" sensor instead of a "MAP" is my guess.

I'm heading to the dyno in a few days to do a tune HPT... but it's a good distance and
i'm worried about getting stuck in traffic...

So I'm still looking for a tune file that I can use to get me to the dyno.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bringing this back... Still need a stock tuning file for my 2014 Denali...
I got the cam & Lifters done finally. Used the gwatney VVT stage 1 (almost stock)
camshaft with cammotion lifters, vvt limiter. I had my local guy do some mild port work to the
heads and did the CHE trunnion upgrade w hardened pushrods.
This thing just doesn't want to start and idle.. I have really babysit and hold
the idle rpms up to almost 2000. So the "old" supercharged tune just won't let it run right.
Probably due to it's use of a "TMAP" sensor instead of a "MAP" is my guess.

I'm heading to the dyno in a few days to do a tune HPT... but it's a good distance and
i'm worried about getting stuck in traffic...

So I'm still looking for a tune file that I can use to get me to the dyno.
I have one from a BB Autocal device from my 2012. Would that help you?

OP
OP
F

Foggy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one from a BB Autocal device from my 2012. Would that help you?
To be honest, I really don't know.. I'm thinking maybe not as it is 2 years diff..
Mine has the E38 PCM.... But that really all I know...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157

Latest posts