How To:Samsung Galaxy Tab Stereo for Bose trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mharders

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you run a aftermarket amp off this set up? I see that you pulled the remote wire from the gmos04 but what about the RCA hook ups?

OP
OP
ballsie

ballsie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you run a aftermarket amp off this set up? I see that you pulled the remote wire from the gmos04 but what about the RCA hook ups?

I only have a subwoofer amp. I am using a line output converter spliced into the speaker wires feeding the factory sub under the center console.

You could use another RCA splitter and run more RCAs to another amp.

Last edited:

04blackout

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So this would work with my pac audio adapter I have for my amp which is currently used with the bose system? If I understand correctly it looks like that would stay the same bc its behind all this new wiring

Can you stream pandora from a phone (unlimited data) to the tablet via Bluetooth?

OP
OP
ballsie

ballsie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So this would work with my pac audio adapter I have for my amp which is currently used with the bose system? If I understand correctly it looks like that would stay the same bc its behind all this new wiring

Can you stream pandora from a phone (unlimited data) to the tablet via Bluetooth?

No streaming required. Just tether the phone's internect connection and install the pandora app on the tablet

04blackout

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just found out bc im on an old unlimited plan i cant use my phone as a mobile hot spot

****** att

mharders

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just found out bc im on an old unlimited plan i cant use my phone as a mobile hot spot

****** att

Yup, just learned that myself. It's messed up, they told me I would have to cancel my unlimited plan and buy a lower plan so I could use it to tether my other devices. Scandalous :mad:

Ballsie you got a pm

FLDataTeK

Sanitation Engineer
Reaction score
I love it when unlimited really doesn't mean unlimited.. They should look it up in the dictionary. They need to stop with the marketing BS...

OP
OP
ballsie

ballsie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love it when unlimited really doesn't mean unlimited.. They should look it up in the dictionary. They need to stop with the marketing BS...

A quick iphone jailbreak will solve the tethering problem with AT&T.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos