How to install my pioneer avic-z110BT HELP!!! ME

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blaqout

King Yukon
Reaction score
couldn't you guys use the factory mics and antenna from the onstar system?

You can use the factory mic, but it entails tracing the mic wire from the mirror and splicing a 2.5 mm mini jack to it so you can plug it into the mic input on the Pioneer unit.

CplJasonB

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
looks good man but is that the right dash kit?

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

103_1148.jpg
thats mine.

im SOLD! haha, i actually have this headunit coming my way now after seeing these pics including the headunit kit

CplJasonB

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
for the people that have this unit, do i need a harness or all i will need, comes in the box? i have a 08 tahoe btw. the reason i ask is cause people at my audio shop is telling me that i need a harness for this unit

LILC509

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I may ask what are you guys paying for this head unit? I came across a shop where my friend works at and the last one that they have they are offering to me for $900 after the mail in rebate. Is that a good price. I have always like this HU since it came out. How are all the features. Is it worth buying. Excellent pictures love that HU.

09Hoe

Reaction score
Hey guys! I have just installed my avic-z2 and afterwards my car won't start and the anti-theft light was on....did it happen to anyone else? And where did you wire the acc wire?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019