How to bypass bcm program

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Amaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanna bypass programming the heated seat switches on my door handles to BCM is there possibly anyway I can do that. I'm done with tds2 literally spent almost 2 hours trying too get it to work with my tech 2. Then messed with my tech 2 itself to test if the switch themselves work they do. BTW anyone have a Wiring diagram to the power windows.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nope, door switch is a module, I mean I guess you could wire in a toggle switch to run power directly to the seat heater if you really wanted to
@89Suburban said he has wiring diagrams

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
TDS (or TIS2Win) has been sunset and replaced with Tech Line Connect. You still log into TDS with your original subscription credentials, but then you need to register with Tech Line Connect. Once registered, the next time that you log into TDS, you will automatically be connected to Tech Line Connect. The Tech Support folks at Tech Line Connect are fantastic, and they will provide you the assistance that you need. I was re-programming my Electronic Suspension Control Module, and the Tech Support person stayed with me on the phone and walked me through the entire process, until successfully completed.

Support Phone Line for Techline Connect

1-800-825-5886
Select 3
Select 2
Select 1
Select 2

OP
OP
A

Amaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TDS (or TIS2Win) has been sunset and replaced with Tech Line Connect. You still log into TDS with your original subscription credentials, but then you need to register with Tech Line Connect. Once registered, the next time that you log into TDS, you will automatically be connected to Tech Line Connect. The Tech Support folks at Tech Line Connect are fantastic, and they will provide you the assistance that you need. I was re-programming my Electronic Suspension Control Module, and the Tech Support person stayed with me on the phone and walked me through the entire process, until successfully completed.

Support Phone Line for Techline Connect

1-800-825-5886
Select 3
Select 2
Select 1
Select 2
Sorry I meant techline like I said couldn't get it to work sat out there for 2 hours + have an appointment with dealership to get um program Tech 2s useless in my book.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry I meant techline like I said couldn't get it to work sat out there for 2 hours + have an appointment with dealership to get um program Tech 2s useless in my book.
To each their own. Good luck at the dealer.

Pickensmd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I wanna bypass programming the heated seat switches on my door handles to BCM is there possibly anyway I can do that. I'm done with tds2 literally spent almost 2 hours trying too get it to work with my tech 2. Then messed with my tech 2 itself to test if the switch themselves work they do. BTW anyone have a Wiring diagram to the power windows.
Were you able to get your heated/cooled seats to finally work.?

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If any modules that you pull in the salvage yard are referenced/tied to the vehicle's VIN, you are going to have to program it anyway, to link it to your truck's VIN.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094