How many think the GMT 900 series is the best TAHOE/YUKON yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wsteele

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump @wsteele … was there some bad mojo in the ‘14 models? There’s a good possibility I’m going on the hunt for a new(er) 900 this winter.
No, not bad mojo, just a transition vehicle (like mine only on the other side of the series), so things like my Tech 2 won't work, etc.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The original post being over ten years old, is this still the general consensus among some end users? I ask because the wife doesn't want anything in 2015-2020 range, she'd prefer a factory new GMT900 or as close to new as possible. Now we haven't even looked at the 2021s so I can't say on that end. But I must admit, the GMT900 just seems more offroad capable and the less bells and whistles, the better, in our minds.
They are quite capable off-road, more than folks give them credit for! Ever do a youtube search for Avalanches off-roading or Sierras for that matter?

avalonandl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As a bump to the OE thread I will add this:

The GMT 800 is the MOST comfortable seats in ANY SUV i had.
The 900 drove great- still does- not pretty but a great riding vehicle.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a standing search for a ‘12-‘13, Yukon SLT or Tahoe LTZ on a few online auto search sites. The criteria is pretty narrow for n number of variables as the only way I would switch is if I find a unicorn when it comes to all the things I want to switch. Everything I posted above would still apply if I made the change.
the front end kit on the hybrid is way clearer looking esp with the air dam off

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne