How many of you DO NOT experience buffetting and vibration problem?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cha0s13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up, they (Gm) have a new exhaust system in production right now that should be released in June to remedy the drone while in V4 mode. Part isnt available until June so Gm paid 2 months of my Tahoe payments for me. The new Part that the engineers finally got into production is suppose to remedy the baffle issues and back pressure while in v4.

Belqasem

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just a heads up, they (Gm) have a new exhaust system in production right now that should be released in June to remedy the drone while in V4 mode. Part isnt available until June so Gm paid 2 months of my Tahoe payments for me. The new Part that the engineers finally got into production is suppose to remedy the baffle issues and back pressure while in v4.
Any news. Is it released or not yet ?

Illnasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealers do act shocked or say we've never heard of that when you inquire about this noise.

I for one don't think I have this problem, 2016 Denali 800 miles. I do think that with the sunroof open, it sounds louder than usual but I don't mind as I rarely pop the top.

Rush

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just installed a Range AFM deactivation device... no 4cyl, no drone, no transmission/torque converter issues. Feels like a new truck.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FWIW, neither my Dino 15 shortie or my new 16 XL have any of these issues.

Pericles

Reaction score
Just picked up a 15 Yukon sle and it def has it. I'm guessing its from the stock 18s. The steering wheel does have vibration at over 65 and upon stopping. Hoping it's just out of balance wheels tires...

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked up a 15 Yukon sle and it def has it. I'm guessing its from the stock 18s. The steering wheel does have vibration at over 65 and upon stopping. Hoping it's just out of balance wheels tires...

Why did you sign for it if it had all these issues?!?!

Sent from my DynaTac8000 using Tapatalk

the blur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a % number of trucks that has these problems. I also asked a salesmen, and they are clueless as always.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10