How many miles do you have?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2006 Denali XL. I'm only the second owner. Bought it a little over a year ago 74,610 on the clock. Was very well kept. Now he's got 84,610. So I've put 10k on him. Need a new trans 1,000 miles ago. :banghead: But other than that just little stuff, starter, sway bar bushings and an alignement. New tires since I scored a super bitchin deal. Take off michelin LTX a/t tires for all 4 for $300. Couldnt pass it up lol. Love my truck. It's awesome!

clandr1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2006 Denali XL. I'm only the second owner. Bought it a little over a year ago 74,610 on the clock. Was very well kept. Now he's got 84,610. So I've put 10k on him. Need a new trans 1,000 miles ago. :banghead: But other than that just little stuff, starter, sway bar bushings and an alignement. New tires since I scored a super bitchin deal. Take off michelin LTX a/t tires for all 4 for $300. Couldnt pass it up lol. Love my truck. It's awesome!

That's strange. I bought my truck new and the original transmission is still working fine at 147,000 miles.

MikeInValdosta

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2001 Denali. 248k+ miles. Original owner. Love this truck.

AWD tranny was acting up and replaced under original warranty.

Replaced fuel pump/filter a couple of times. Replaced water pump around 200k.

A/C has developed a persistent Freon leak the last few years. I just keep recharging it and live with it.

Oil pressure and gas gauge can be intermittently crazy.

Small tear (off seam) in driver's seat leather.

I drained and replaced braked fluid and power steering fluid at 200k. A couple of belt changes and regular oil/filter, tire and brake pad replacements and this mule still kicks hard.

A few paint issues above windshield, behind sunroof and above tailgate. Quick fixed with auto spray paint. Looks as good as new.

6 liter sounds like she did in late 2000. I hope my 12 year old son gets to enjoy this beast through college and beyond.

Help2002Denali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2002 GMC Sierra Denali quadrasteer with 255,000. Rebuild trans at around 230,000. Lq4 6.0 l. 3rd owner. And does anybody know we're I can get some shocks for my truck? I have the electronic controlled shocks and I found some but they were about $300 a piece...

Countryboy07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
'05 Yukon with 188,*** miles. We are the 3rd owners. Seems like everything has been minor so far on this thing, but the A/C compressor is currently out. Still love it though!

7.png_zpsqdkxa1vi.jpg

Figured I'd update... Just rolled 205,000 miles. Replaced upper control arms since I last posted, and changed a few things in the looks department. Still love it!!!

image.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bubba6

Latest posts