How do you like them carpets.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What are magic erasers?

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Mr clean magic erasers.. like a soft foam type deal, find em anywhere. man they clean off everything! no joke, but dont use them on fiberglass resin coated stuff, itll scratch the hell outta it.. dont ask how i know lol

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice. I'll has to remember that and use them on my carpet. I've tried some stuff but it's not quite getting my tan carpet clean like I like it. Mr Clean Magic Eraser.....got it :)

99Yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmm.. actually I use those little magic erasers on lots of things in the truck. They clean up the aluminum wheels nice, I used one to remove the previous owners grime and shit off the steering wheel/center console/dash/doors etc...

My wife uses them all the time to clean the kitchen, etc... IDK what's in them, but they work good.

Don't laugh, but I keep a swiffer duster with no handle in my center console to clean the dust off the dash and Instrument Cluster, etc. I travel a lot of gravel roads which even with the windows closed, inevitably builds up layers of dust in the cab. I used to use a micro cloth, but recently found a swiffer to work alot better. A couple of passes of that and voila! A clean dust free cab again!

ghoster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't laugh, but I keep a swiffer duster with no handle in my center console to clean the dust off the dash and Instrument Cluster, etc. I travel a lot of gravel roads which even with the windows closed, inevitably builds up layers of dust in the cab. I used to use a micro cloth, but recently found a swiffer to work alot better. A couple of passes of that and voila! A clean dust free cab again!

I use a swiffer duster WITH the handle! Makes it so easy to reach into the corners on the dash and they do a great job of dusting between those interior detailing days.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys are sooooo domestic :D

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member