How about some love for the 2 door? Post pics of your's!

Which 2 door do you own?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mtl111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL! Google image:Big Laugh: That pic is at least a year old, been a few changes since then.

east302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like that color scheme. What tires are those?

Also, what do you use to post photos? I was using Photobucket but now they want $400/year to be able to link photos in a forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

USN_Tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I like that color scheme. What tires are those?

Also, what do you use to post photos? I was using Photobucket but now they want $400/year to be able to link photos in a forum.

EAST302,

Those are 385/70/16 the brand escapes me at the moment. I was able to upload the file directly from my PC. I believe once you upload the pic it will be hosted by the Tahoe/Yukon server. You just saved $400, what are you getting for the truck? hehe

USN_Tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
RicanGM,

Thanks for the compliment, she's still a work in progress.

east302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
EAST302,

Those are 385/70/16 the brand escapes me at the moment. I was able to upload the file directly from my PC. I believe once you upload the pic it will be hosted by the Tahoe/Yukon server. You just saved $400, what are you getting for the truck? hehe

I like your logic. I could use new tires, a front end rebuild and shocks. I'll have to see if management (wife) will see that $400 savings as petty cash now.

Not holding my breath...

USN_Tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
East, I've been restoring my front end as it fails and it can get pricy. I bought a front end kit that has all the front end parts included. I've got the most of it replaced but yet to do the idler arm, pit-man arm and inner and outer tie rod ends. I may have to replace the gear box when I replace the idler arm it began to leak at the point where they come together. What shocks are you looking to upgrade to?