How about some love for the 2 door? Post pics of your's!

Which 2 door do you own?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Back N Black

Back N Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No pics? All I see is a link saying that you posted. :shrug:

Edit. Nevermind, I see it now!

Last edited:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Had a 95 s10 Blazer, 2 door. Loved that truck. Had it for years. We went through hell and back together. That 4.3 was a beast! Only got stuck with it once, and that was my fault. I had to get it back from my daughter, who was going to school in S. Carolina. Long story short, I killed it coming back to Jersey. Doing a steady 85-90. Old girl couldn't take it. Blew the trans, but I was still able to limp it home. Had to junk it. Had 208,000 on it, with a Jasper motor. Actually had the manual/stick 4wd, which was super rare. They mostly came with the push button 4wd. Interior was almost mint too. She wasn't much of a looker, but she had a heart of gold. IMAG0082.jpg IMAG0069.jpg IMAG0070.jpg
On its last ride. :(IMAG1333.jpg

OP
OP
Back N Black

Back N Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a 95 s10 Blazer, 2 door. Loved that truck. Had it for years. We went through hell and back together. That 4.3 was a beast! Only got stuck with it once, and that was my fault. I had to get it back from my daughter, who was going to school in S. Carolina. Long story short, I killed it coming back to Jersey. Doing a steady 85-90. Old girl couldn't take it. Blew the trans, but I was still able to limp it home. Had to junk it. Had 208,000 on it, with a Jasper motor. Actually had the manual/stick 4wd, which was super rare. They mostly came with the push button 4wd. Interior was almost mint too. She wasn't much of a looker, but she had a heart of gold. View attachment 77028 View attachment 77029 View attachment 77030
On its last ride. :(View attachment 77031

I always did love those 2 door S-series SUV's! I would love to get one. I would have had to fix that! ;)

Some great looking 2 doors guys. I'm still working on getting mine drivable. Had to overhaul it when I got it, ported and polished the heads myself, threw a cam in it, and threw in a whole new electrical system. Ran the codes, had 3 codes for O2 sensors. Changed the Friday, and found my front passenger plug had been burned for a while, have to change the pigtail now. After that, I need to adjust timing. Currently at 4+. I do love it when I get to drive it, and have a lot of plans for it. Want to change the interior over to gray (may just dye the stock pieces), change the carpet, headliner, and seat covers, add some sound deadening material, seat warmers, remote start, and a good system. After that, I can tackle the exterior, cowl hood, fix some dents, re-paint it, put the fender extenders on, and change out my wheels. A lot of plans, and no money at this point. :(

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I always did love those 2 door S-series SUV's! I would love to get one. I would have had to fix that! ;)

Some great looking 2 doors guys. I'm still working on getting mine drivable. Had to overhaul it when I got it, ported and polished the heads myself, threw a cam in it, and threw in a whole new electrical system. Ran the codes, had 3 codes for O2 sensors. Changed the Friday, and found my front passenger plug had been burned for a while, have to change the pigtail now. After that, I need to adjust timing. Currently at 4+. I do love it when I get to drive it, and have a lot of plans for it. Want to change the interior over to gray (may just dye the stock pieces), change the carpet, headliner, and seat covers, add some sound deadening material, seat warmers, remote start, and a good system. After that, I can tackle the exterior, cowl hood, fix some dents, re-paint it, put the fender extenders on, and change out my wheels. A lot of plans, and no money at this point. :(
I tried selling it for $400. Just needed a trans. I put a ton of money into it, regular maintenance stuff--clutch fan, radiator, rear shackles, gas tank, fuel pump, spider injection, rear axle seal etc. Ran like a champ. Killed me to junk it, but too many projects and no money. I wouldn't have hesitated to drive it across country.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AT4Hunter