Horrible service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tedsbrother

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I purchased a product from this company, cost was total of $11.04, and received an invoice by email saying it had been paid and the shipping was free. About an hour later I got an email that said they had made a mistake and wanted $12.57 for shipping. I replied I felt this was a scam, as the part, the small plastic Yukon jack cover plate for the rear bumper could not possibley cost that much to ship and I had a receipt saying it had free shipping. Note that this parts sells on ebay for about 8 dollars with free shipping, but I had bought two of them on sale for the 11 bucks with the free shipping.
I was forced to file a complaint with Paypal, the result was that carid cancelled my order, refused to stand up and live by their contracted web site price.

OP
OP
Tedsbrother

Tedsbrother

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
As a follow up, I purchased the same part on ebay for more money but with free shipping, the part came in two days and the package cost $2.49 to ship, so you can see it was a real scam to charge ten buck more after the fact. I also bought a set of 4 mud flaps and they weigh about 5 lbs and are 1000 times bigger than this part, yet the shipping was only ten dollars.