Hornblasters.com's S4 horns

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phattyford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a crappy iPhone video that I made today...I found some time tonight to get around to making a better one than I posted earlier. I actually edited it and included other pictures of my truck and some of me during the install of the S4 horns all that good stuff. This will give you an idea of how loud these horns actually are. To be quite honest this video doesn't even do them justice. They are so loud that you can feel them but of course my crappy microphone on my iPhone adjust to the noise from the interstate and drowns em out. Anyhow, you get the idea. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iePBB-0Cn_U&feature=plcp

OP
OP
P

phattyford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wayyyy better!

:lol: haha! yeah, I thought the other one was kinda crappy so I decided that I should spruce it up a bit. maybe one day i'll buy a digital camcorder so I can make better videos instead of using my phone.

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would definitley make that investment plus you can take some nice photoshoots:hands:

timjohnson22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have them mounted to the plastic skid plate? If so you have to watch it because the it will start to crack. I had my horns mounted in the same place. I had a metal bracket fabricated to replace the plastic one. I moved them to the rear because I have the Kelderman Lowering kit.

OP
OP
P

phattyford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have them mounted to the plastic skid plate? If so you have to watch it because the it will start to crack. I had my horns mounted in the same place. I had a metal bracket fabricated to replace the plastic one. I moved them to the rear because I have the Kelderman Lowering kit.

yeah they're on the little abs plastic splash guard thing. i have em supported with a bunch of zip ties cause i figured that they would over time start sagging that splash guard. i'm pretty sure that they'll be safe for now. When I lower the truck, i'll most likely put them in the spare tire area.

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

Nice! I got Hornblasters as well. Here is a video of me making good use of it on some protesters! My friend was following me recording.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAKlnBaq6YM&feature=plcp

that was pretty good! i always scare the $hit outta folks with mine too. only thing is we never have the cameras rolling when i do it. guess we'll have to break em out and go tear up the town. sounds like a good friday night!

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah they're on the little abs plastic splash guard thing. i have em supported with a bunch of zip ties cause i figured that they would over time start sagging that splash guard. i'm pretty sure that they'll be safe for now. When I lower the truck, i'll most likely put them in the spare tire area.

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

that was pretty good! i always scare the $hit outta folks with mine too. only thing is we never have the cameras rolling when i do it. guess we'll have to break em out and go tear up the town. sounds like a good friday night!

Good way to earn money through youtube if it's in Hd and 10 minutes plus you'll get mega views

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar