Hi there! Tahoe owner from UAE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from New Jersey. When you get a chance, please post up some pics. We love pics around here.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Raag!

Please ask any questions you have on your 2013 Tahoe in the 2013 section. Thank you.

OP
OP
S

Singh

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
inside your glove box door is a sticker with a bunch of factory/RPO option codes. Take a picture of it and post it up here so we can see how your truck is equipped. They say 2013 was the best year Tahoe ever built.

Here you go...
Yep, seen that little white sticker, will get an image and share inn a bit. Interesting you mention 2013 was the best year and may I ask the reason for this...would love to hear your perspective!
20200911_104701.jpg

OP
OP
S

Singh

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions. You may want to post and weigh in more often. :)

Pics, please.
Thank you, Sir!

Looking forward to share my experiences with you all as this truck taught me a lot about preventative maintenance. Will be posting pics real soon!

OP
OP
S

Singh

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This is the first LTZ I've seen without Z55 and auto level suspension. I thought those were standard to LTZ. This is a LTZ because of RPO code STZ
Always thought so, what else is different with the middle east versions, if I may ask?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645