greetings from mi, newish 07 denali owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

More pics of the truck, please.

JuicedLS

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the community from a fellow Michigander, send us a pic of your rig. I have a 2007 Tahoe that I've done plenty of maintenance on, it's a rock solid rig. I've got 274,000 miles on it and she just keeps on truckin'. I had no problem and no fear this summer when I put 10,000 miles on her in 28 days, crossing back and forth over the continental divide twice as I meandered through Montana, Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, Arizona, and New Mexico. I'll ride or die with my Tahoe until the rust belt claims the every last inch of her.

Attachments

• PXL_20230812_022034134~2.jpg
    PXL_20230812_022034134~2.jpg
    455.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Coming from an 08 YXL Denali I can say you’re gonna love it. The one thing I never knew about was that the factory BT integrated into the steering wheel controls and display was a plug n play thing.

If your truck doesn’t already have BT pick up a used 09-14 OnStar module from eBay. Pull the Navi and swap em out. Instant factory BT as well as control of all Siri commands if using iPhone. Command to read texts, dial verbal or stored number, etc. The OnStar is dead, but the BT is a huge plus for safety and convenience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo